Displaying DiscArt Question
I'm using frodo Aeon Nox 4.0 and just have a quick question to ask about displaying discArt. When i select an artist and i get shown the albums i just get the album cover with a silver disc sticking out, is this supposed to be like that. When i select the album and highlight a a track the disc [/b]has its cover.

The cd with no cover when i highlight the album.

And the disc that has the cover when i highlight a track.

[b]If i press back while the track is playing the album has the disc with his cover, is this right?
skin settings --> paths
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Did you have set path in Aeon Nox settings ?

System > Settings > Skin > Path :

You have to set root directory for music and the structure of your library. For example, my music are stored this way :

C:\Musiques\<Artist>\<Year> - <AlbumName>\<Track 01>.mp3
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thanks for that peeps, thats what was wrong, all fixed.
Well thought it was fixed but some cdart still don't show on the disc and then others will, any reason why this could happen.
Check your MP3 tags because album name or artist name must be the same as folders name. I have the same issue with one of my album :

* ID tags :
Artist : Gossip
Album : A Joyfull Noise

* Path :
C:\Music\Gossip\2012 - A Joyful Noise

CDArt won't be displayed because Album name tag A Joyfull Noise is different than folder name 2012 - A Joyful Noise.

After editing MP3 tags and change Album name tag, CDArt is displayed Wink

(2013-02-20, 17:04)mikebzh44 Wrote: Check your MP3 tags because album name or artist name must be the same as folders name. I have the same issue with one of my album :

* ID tags :
Artist : Gossip
Album : A Joyfull Noise

* Path :
C:\Music\Gossip\2012 - A Joyful Noise

CDArt won't be displayed because Album name tag A Joyfull Noise is different than folder name 2012 - A Joyful Noise.

After editing MP3 tags and change Album name tag, CDArt is displayed Wink

Cheers for that my friend, that's what it is, i've had my media center for a while now but i was lazy and never set disc or any cover art. Now its starting to look great and i've go to go through my albums and rename some that are not right. the other problem i and a few other nox users are having is no cdart appearing with wma files.
I guess it's because WMA don't have tags.

How are multi cd albums supposed to be setup, i've been trying to set the cdart with a 2 cd album of beyonce's callied I Am...sasha Fierce but not sure how this supposed to be done.
(2013-02-20, 17:48)mikebzh44 Wrote: I guess it's because WMA don't have tags.
wma doesnt have tags - are you sure as the tags show up on mp3tag
the problem is some wma files having idv1 - it is a known issue and a ticket has been forwarded to the relevant people
but seeing as I only have about 100 albums ill just re-encode them
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
I'm still having problems getting disk art to show on multi disc albums, how are multi disc albums supposed to set out?
It works for me :

How this album with 2 discs is stored on HDD :

Same structure as other albums : \<Artist>\<Year> - <AlbumName> with one cdart.png file :

sub folder with cdart for each disc :

And files have to be well tagged :

All tracks from disc1 and disc2 folders have the same Artist name and Album name but different album number ("Numéro du disque" field)

if you want different cdart for each disc you need to have a different folder for each disc .eg. 2012 - albumname - disc 1
2012 - albumname - disc 2
if you want the same cdart for all the discs on the album put all files in the same folder renumber them with mp3tag but you can use the discnumber entry to denote the disc number of the album
also just had an idea - not at desktop atm..... you could put the second disc in a folder inside the original folder with the same name - you could then have a different cdart. You would have to renumber the second disc tracks and use the discnumber entry as 2/2
btw have NOT tested this - it could pose problems when xbmc looks for logos/ fanart/ extrafanart etc but not sure - worth a try?
personally I use the first option as it alleviates the need for finding albums inside albums and I can use different cdart.

he he - edit - finished typing and mikes solution was there - nice one mike
problem solved!
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Thanks but your solution #1 is good too (1 folder with all tracks from all discs with well tagged metadata with separate discnumber Wink )

How do users set Original Soundtrack albums up as i'm having a few problems with the cdart on this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Displaying DiscArt Question0