Certain TV shows not showing up after Frodo upgrade
So I just installed Frodo and now notice that a few of my shows doesn't show up at all in the library section. I've compared the files in the folder to my others and I don't see any difference so I'm not sure why it isn't showing up.

I have some screenshots I'm including below.

Battlestar Galactica is the show that DOES NOT show up as having any episodes.
Big Bang Theory DOES show up fine and I"m using it to compare as they look the same.

Here's a view of the files in my Battlestar Galactica folder:

Here's a view of the files in my Big Bang Theory folder:

They look the same to me. No NFO files and just the videos and the thumbnails.

Here's what I see when I go to the Videos / Files section in XBMC

Here's when I drill down into the BS folder (the files are all there but not in the normal format):

Here's when I drill down into the BBT folder (the files are in the proper format of SxEE Episode Info

And here's what I see when I go to the Library area (notice BS has no episodes listed even though the files are there:

I tried setting the content to None and back to TV and letting it scan everything but it didn't have any effect.
Battlestar Galactica only has one season, so no season four episodes will ever be found.

Battlestar Galactica (2003) on the other hand...

(Rename your folder Wink)
All these shows worked just fine when I was using Eden. Did something change that it is more picky now?
Do you by any chance recall having to manually correct the shows? e.g. by pressing Refresh on the info screen and selecting a different title than the top one listed?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Certain TV shows not showing up after Frodo upgrade0