Req Video
Hi,

Can you please help me to get my tutorial video -.AVI extension to work on my XBMCbuntu Huh?

Best Regards,
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
You need to be more helpful with the information you provide if you want to be helped. What do you mean by "to work"? Are you simply trying to play a video file? Trying to add it as an XBMC startup video? Trying to add it to your video library? Are you perhaps having problems trying to follow the steps outlined in some tutorial video? You posted this in the "Video Add-ons" forum, so are you trying to play or do something with your avi file using a particular add-on and, if so, which one? You also tagged this thread as a "Feature Request" -- what feature are you requesting? What version is your XBMCbuntu installation? If you're having trouble playing an avi file, are you able to play it using a different video player application?
I am having trouble playing my avi file video library.My XBMCbuntu version is 11.
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
So, nothing to do with "Feature Request" or "Video Add-ons"?

What about the answer to my last question from my previous post?
What do you mean by "having trouble playing"? It won't start playing when selected? It starts playing, but you just get a blank screen? It starts playing, but crashes? It plays, but no sound? It plays, but the picture quality is poor? It plays, but playback is jerky?

Are you starting to get a sense of what you need to tell us now? We can't help you if you don't provide any detailed information and your thread will get ignored.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video0