Win TV Scraper is adding TV Shows that don't exist
How come every time I update my library the scraper is adding tv shows I don't even have?

When I want to play those shows, it says the file doesn't exist.
The paths begin with videodb:// and then some numbers.

Probably because you have a folder named "Comedy" and the scraper is treating this as the folder for a TV series with the partially matched name "Comedy".
That would make sense but the thing is, there isn't such a folder!

The folder SERIES contains:

\Family Guy
\Friends
\South Park

And that's it!

The tv shows that are being added:

Doesn't make any sense?
Did you set content and assign the TV show scraper on your \SERIES folder or on its parent folder? It really looks like the scraper is adding folders that it assumes are folders for TV shows. It would do that if you are scraping your entire hard drive, for example, rather than just the \SERIES folder.

Or do you perhaps have subfolders within the TV show folders that contain numbers such as the ones shown in your screenshot? If so, are you scanning at the individual TV show folder level (e.g., \Family Guy) rather than at the \SERIES folder level?
I even never heard of those tv shows that are added, so why would I have folders named after them?
They are folders you have on your computer with similar names that are mistakenly being scanned as if they are TV show folders. If, for example, you defined your entire hard drive as an XBMC "TV shows" source and assigned a TV scraper to it, then the scraper will treat every folder it finds in this path as a potential TV series, based on the folder's name.

You should remove these bogus shows from your library, enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, exit XBMC, restart XBMC. If you don't have XBMC set to update library automatically at startup, manually launch a library update and let the job complete. Upload the contents of your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here with your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Scraper is adding TV Shows that don't exist0