Recently Added videos aren't working right
So I recently upgraded to Frodo and see the Recently Added video area.

For my Movie section it works fine and looks good. However, for my TV Show section, it is showing strange items.

I know it sorts them but the file date/time so I looked at the files it was showing and found they had someone gotten dates of the year 2097. I couldn't figure out how to change that date, and didn't really care about those certain shows, so I deleted them and removed them from the library. The next show that showed up as recently added also didn't seem right so I looked at that file. It didn't' have a date or modified (strange) so apparently XBMC seems thta as recent.

Anyway, I went in and create the advancedsettings.xml file with the dateadded = 0 parameter that I found in the wiki. I then closed out and went back into XBMC but it didn't seem to have any effect and still showed the old shows. I really want it to show the shows as they're added to the system so not sure why the XML file didn't work as it's supposed to, unless I'm misunderstanding how it's supposed to work...

On a side note, is there a way that I can change the modified date of a file manually (Win7) so I can just fix the ones that have messed up dates? That'd probably work fine too once I get things fixed up... I think maybe if I copy and paste the file it will get a new date and then I can just overwrite the original with the copy, but that would give it today's date and I'd rather it get an older date...

Anyway, thanks. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added videos aren't working right0