Foxconn AT-5570 - All You Need To Know
Bumping this to see if anyone can tell me if this machine can do vector adaptive deinterlacing. My computer just died and I'm looking to buy a new one in the next few days. I can't find any information on whether it can or can't. If you know, please reply or PM me ASAP. Thanks.
Bringing back an old thread, i know, but is this thing a good deal at $99 on newegg right now?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6856119090

It wasn't totally clear from the thread that this does good hardware acceleration of 1080p h.264 videos and/or nicer skins (I'm liking ACE right now).

Any additional thoughts?

EDIT: i'd plan to run OE, probably from a cheap SSD installed in the unit (I have a spare one).
I ordered one of these while it was on sale for $99. It looks like they bumped up the price to $134 now. I am currently using an Ouya and it is okay but I want to be able to run linux or windows. From what I've read it should be able to handle 1080p. I'm going off of reviews of the nettops running the AMD C-60 because there is not alot of information about the system. Another thing that I am wanting to find out is if it has an msata slot or mini pcie. The newegg video says msata but in the forums people are reporting that it does not recognize msata SSDs so Im thinking it might be a mini pcie slot. If thats the case and it can't handle 1080p on its own, I might just throw in a crystal hd. I am looking forward to tinkering with it. The low power usage and passive cooling sound great.

Also on the vector adaptive deinterlacing, you can enable it in catalyst control with my current apu anyways. I'll report back once I get it.
I had the opportunity to test one of these before they came to market. It beholds a "normal" 2.5" Sata space and interface, I don't remember it for 100% but I don't believe it had mSata onboard. It can handle 1080P for sure, but it is sometimes well underpowered. It runs good with XBMC but using MediaPortal on it is a drama. It's great building quality but I found it way to pricey when it hit the market (+ €250,- ), but for the $99,- to $134,- it's a good deal.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foxconn AT-5570 - All You Need To Know0