No navigation sounds with Frodo
I've lost nav sounds in the Frodo release. Doesn't matter what skin is active.

I have the speaker output set to 5.1 (matches the speaker config in the OS X MIDI setup utility); but still no go. Audio is also only set to LPCM capable receiver.

This used to work in Eden.

Any ideas? I did some searching in the forum but found nothing that helped.
Ensure that your audio output device in xbmc is correct and not pointing to something like "airplay" or so.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Also check the <fvolumelevel> setting in your guisettings.xml. If it is below 1.000000, change it to that value.
Code:
<audio>
    <mute>false</mute>
    <fvolumelevel>1.000000</fvolumelevel>
</audio>
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
thanks guys. will check when i'm home this evening and report back
@TheShoe: Actually, I had this exact problem. The answer was to set the output to 2.0 channels. If the output device is set to HDMI, you will still get surround sound out. This actually is a possible solution to the "1 hour, 2 minute, 8 second" bug. It's still a little buggy in that the first action (say the first arrow press to move around the menus) will not make a sound, but every one after that for several seconds will produce a GUI sound effect. Apparently the HDMI is always a passthrough, but setting the channels to more than 2 hits some bug in the mac sound-card.

Of course, I assuming you have an HDMI connection to your receiver, but I guess it also works for optical or DVI to HDMI, though I don't have those to test.
Will give the output channels trick a try as well. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No navigation sounds with Frodo0