XBMC won't auto close
I have XBMC Frodo (win 7 x64) and it won't close by itself in the system-power config (set to standby or quit doesn't work for both)

This has been occurring in the last 2 days and I can't work out what is keeping it alive.

I did install an ssd 10 days ago and the samsung ssd magician software was auto rebooting my system when it went to sleep. I have since disabled that but that isn't happening here because xbmc is just staying awake all day.

I have tweaked the settings back and forth but no joy.

I also have xbmc launcher in the system tray but the settings in that haven't changed at all. Making slight changes to that doesn't fix the problem either.

I can quit the program manually no problem.

Strange. any ideas?
Sorry to bump this one but I have discovered that it's XBMC that is refusing to close.

The power settings (sleep 30 mins) on the pc work fine with xbmc off.

I have googled this and unnstalled a couple of addons that 'might' have kept xbmc going but it still won't exit.

I try again and post a log.
(2013-02-20, 11:45)johnmerrick Wrote: Sorry to bump this one but I have discovered that it's XBMC that is refusing to close.

The power settings (sleep 30 mins) on the pc work fine with xbmc off.

I have googled this and unnstalled a couple of addons that 'might' have kept xbmc going but it still won't exit.

I try again and post a log.

xbmc partial log

this is part of my debug log where XBMC is supposed to go into suspend after 15 minutes. at 10.59 there is a sudden jump to 11.06.

this then happens at 11.12 and jumps to 11.16.

here: 11.12

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC won't auto close0