Wireless configuration on Rasmbc
Hi all,

I've just got my Raspberry Pi few days ago, I bought that with tp-link tl-wn725n, as it was mentioned works out-of-the-box with raspbmc. So I've installed that OS on my Pi and I cannot make wireless works. I'm using Network Manager, which tells me it's configured, I've changed settings in raspbmc configuration to wireless, restarted my device few times and nothing. There aren't any instruction on web, as everybody claims this works Wink

I've installed Raspbmc twice, configuring wifi network during installation and unfortunately nothing.

What else should I check? Configure?

Thanks

Piotrek
Had the same thing. Have you tried to change the network to wireless in the Raspbmc installer. And do the full-install of the Rpi throw only wifi?
I've tried to do installation over wifi, but without any success Sad But my idea is that maybe my charger is not enough - i've checked 1A and it didn't work, so I'm getting 1,2A and maybe this would help
Ok. I've got new charger, with 2A current and wireless started to work. I don't know how I've done that, but sudenly it worked. Unfortunately I had to change SD card and install everything from scratch and for a start it's not working but previous time it worked, so I think it will start someday Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wireless configuration on Rasmbc0