Android tv box
I have just purchased an android tv box with xbmc installed it has a tv tuner built in, when I activate PVR I just get errors any ideas?

thanks chris

p.s this is the box i have if it helps.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Android-4-0-IP...7675.l2557
debug log please: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Sorry i cant get to it
There is no PVR server for Android.

XBMC requires a backend server for the PVR system to work.
(2013-02-20, 15:21)chrisross88 Wrote: Sorry i cant get to it
then you need to bug the vendor.

and not having a backend for android listed on the wiki doesn't mean it doesn't exist ;-)
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Hi, i have idea to implement large installation of Android TV box with PVR (over internet).
Wirch kind of PVR CLient do you suggest?
The live tv streams are published with Wowza media server.
I need also EPG.

But i need to understand if i can use PVR Demo Client add-on and where is the xml file to copy configuration from box 1 to box N.
Thank you
Cris

(2013-02-20, 16:16)Starstream Wrote: There is no PVR server for Android.

XBMC requires a backend server for the PVR system to work.
(2013-02-20, 21:32)opdenkamp Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 15:21)chrisross88 Wrote: Sorry i cant get to it
then you need to bug the vendor.

and not having a backend for android listed on the wiki doesn't mean it doesn't exist ;-)

opdenkamp,

are you saying there is pvr backend software available for android? that works with xbmc?
ive heard rumours that some devs in [removed] forum are helping develope dvb-s2 bits for stb type setup using android os in future, but i have no idea what source they plan on using for backends.

Dam0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android tv box0