• 13(current)
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
I've just uploaded the Clouds - Feature Presentation and Clouds - Coming Soon to Theaters videos. Clouds - Pre-show Entertainment is rendering now, and will be up shortly. Once I'm done with them, I'm going to re-create the Clouds - Phone Courtesy video to include some of the new effects I've added, and begin working on a built in timer for the Clouds - Intermission video. Once I'm done with that, I'll be working to render and upload the Metal video series, and then it's back to work on the full trailer that I previewed. I've also got an idea for another set of videos, but I'm not sure if I'll put them together or begin to convert what I've already done to 3D (if I can figure that out).

All of these videos can be modified to use your own personal theater logo or family crest. I won't be uploading the development kits any time soon, but if you want your own set of custom videos, let me know. I'll post an example at some point, but for now I'm going to concentrate on getting the content out with the standard XBMC logo in place.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Looking forward to the new ones, and to the complete full trailer
Well, I decided to make my own sets of ratings videos in Full HD 1080p (1920x1080). I've got plans to create videos for each rating classified by the MPAA and BBFC. I just finished up the slides that I'll use for the MPAA ratings, and wanted to give you all a little preview.

Classic MPAA Rating Cards
watch gallery

Hybrid BBFC Rating Cards
watch gallery

If anyone is interested, I'll do some styled ratings cards as well. Let me know your collective thoughts. If there are other ratings you'd like to see (for other countries) let me know what they are, and send me an example of the ratings card.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
@RagnaroktA thank you! I like the coloring per rating.
Very nice, I see where those would come in handy.

Thanks for creating and sharing them.
The Leitmotif(SlideVision)guy
CinemaVision
They're not done yet. I'll be rendering them tomorrow probably. I'll update the website and everything as soon as they're done.

And they're done. Here is a video preview of each style for the MPAA ratings system.

Here is a video preview of each style for the BBFC ratings system.

I have all of the graphics I need to put out some FSK ratings cards, but I can't for the life of me find an example card that I can mock up. Any Germans here know what those look like, or where I could get my hands on some examples? I'll also need help with the text.

Need rating cards for another country? Let me know what you need, and supply me with a mock-up of a rating slide. I'll do my best to create a series of videos in Full HD 1080p for your countries rating system, and make them available for free. Please keep in mind that I only speak English, so I may need help with language and syntax on the final rating cards.

Looks great RagnaroktA, I'll be using those full color ones from now on.
I'm thinking about putting together a small Holiday trivia set with a Christmas theme. It will probably be a few hundred slides or so. Would there be any interest in that?

Sets so far:
Christmas Movie Quotes
Who Said It?
Santa Trivia
Christmas Song Trivia

I have ideas for a few more, but I want to gauge interest first. I'm thinking about taking donations for it, and donating the proceeds. Thoughts?

@ragnarokta. I am interested
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-11-30, 16:18)RagnaroktA Wrote: I'm thinking about putting together a small Holiday trivia set with a Christmas theme. It will probably be a few hundred slides or so. Would there be any interest in that?

Sets so far:
Christmas Movie Quotes
Who Said It?
Santa Trivia
Christmas Song Trivia

I have ideas for a few more, but I want to gauge interest first. I'm thinking about taking donations for it, and donating the proceeds. Thoughts?

Cool! But what about the other promised stuff? More "coming soon" stuff and etc etc.
Even video for "put on your 3d glasses"...
(2013-12-01, 16:39)Skank Wrote: Cool! But what about the other promised stuff? More "coming soon" stuff and etc etc.
Even video for "put on your 3d glasses"...

That will all come after the release of Gotham and CE for Gotham. There are a few issues with how XBMC handles playlists and 3D that giftie is working out with the developers. I also need to figure out how I need to create the videos (SBS, OU, etc) and to do that I'll need a working platform to test it on. Once I've tested that, I'll put them out. I got a bit side tracked with the ratings videos I released, so until I get my hands on Gotham and CE with 3D, I'll be working on my trailer videos and any other ratings systems that are added to CE.

Ah i see Smile thx for the update
Lots of updates. The Blockbusters set is updated with a slide for 2013, and I've uploaded a ton of new videos, including 3D SBS videos for each set. Check out the website, and don't forget to donate!

• 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3