• 2(current)
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
Update: The Actor Scramble set is now complete, but it's big - so it's been split into 4 files. I've posted the development kits for the Blockbusters, Guess Who, and Actor Scramble sets. The kits include a layered PSD file, an Excel spreadsheet (to save as CSV when you're ready to import into PS as a dataset), and any images used for my sets. The Guess Who development kit also comes with my PS action that is used to scramble the face of the actor programatically. No instructions yet, you're on your own to figure it out until I finish the other slide packs. If you do have questions, post them here and I'll answer them when I can.

If you create new content, please post the content in this thread!

That brings the current count of Aeon Nox 4 Themed slides to: 841

The Frame By Frame set is up next!
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Wow this is great. Glad my files were helpful to you, keep up the great work and can't wait to use them.
I see this info in the wiki https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/wi...deoFolders

i do not know where to put the slides though ... please advise.
(2013-02-28, 18:39)mcorcoran Wrote: Wow this is great. Glad my files were helpful to you, keep up the great work and can't wait to use them.

Thanks! They were very helpful. To be honest, I had no idea PS was capable of doing those things programatically until I saw your sets. Sorry it took me so long to give credit where credit was due!

(2013-02-28, 19:17)bry- Wrote: I see this info in the wiki https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/wi...deoFolders

i do not know where to put the slides though ... please advise.

The files can be put anywhere, you just have to tell Cinema Experience where they are. Wherever you point CE to, you need to have two folders. "Q&A" and "Stills". Anything that has A & B slides goes in "Q&A" (i.e. Actor Scramble, Guess Who, Movie Trivia, Frame By Frame) and anything that has 1 slide per item goes in "Stills" (i.e. Blockbusters, Movie Facts, Pixar).

The packs can stay in their own folders under the "Q&A" and "Stills" folders, as CE goes through the directories recursively to pull slides.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Update: I've included links to my XBMC videos, and the ratings videos that I use in my build in the second post. I see lots of downloads and views, but not many comments. C'mon all, give me some feedback to work with on all of this! I'd love to hear what you all think. Constructive criticism is welcome here. So are new ideas that you'd all like to see.

Can't downloaded the multi part rars as shown below.

Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
These are excellent! Thank you very much for your hard work, and thanks for posting the templates too. I haven't had a chance to create anything new yet because I'm moving in a couple weeks, but I look forward to tinkering a bit once I get settled.

(2013-03-01, 16:33)RagnaroktA Wrote: Update: I've included links to my XBMC videos, and the ratings videos that I use in my build in the second post. I see lots of downloads and views, but not many comments. C'mon all, give me some feedback to work with on all of this! I'd love to hear what you all think. Constructive criticism is welcome here. So are new ideas that you'd all like to see.
(2013-03-01, 16:58)CaptainKen Wrote: Can't downloaded the multi part rars as shown below.

Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

I've changed all of the download links to point to 4shared - hopefully that will resolve that issue. If not, I'll start taking donations - mostly because I don't want to shoulder the cost of hosting these files.

(2013-03-03, 06:09)RagnaroktA Wrote:
(2013-03-01, 16:58)CaptainKen Wrote: Can't downloaded the multi part rars as shown below.

Split Archive Blocked

I've changed all of the download links to point to 4shared - hopefully that will resolve that issue. If not, I'll start taking donations - mostly because I don't want to shoulder the cost of hosting these files.

Thank you!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
I've found and fixed a typo in the Blockbusters set. If you've downloaded that set, please download the file(s) again to get the corrected files. This includes the development kit for the Blockbusters set. If anyone finds any typos or other errors in any of my packs, please let me know so I can get them fixed.

(2013-03-01, 16:33)RagnaroktA Wrote: Update: I've included links to my XBMC videos, and the ratings videos that I use in my build in the second post. I see lots of downloads and views, but not many comments. C'mon all, give me some feedback to work with on all of this! I'd love to hear what you all think. Constructive criticism is welcome here. So are new ideas that you'd all like to see.

This is overwhelming - I have grabbed all sets just very intimidated when it comes to setting aside time to get everything organized and setup for CE. Greatly appreciated - just collecting the materials you have kindly created for us.
Enjoy! Remember to post any content that you create using the templates and such. I've got A-E done for the Frame By Frame set. That's 40 movies (80 slides) out of 185 (370 slides). All I'm doing at the moment is putting together the frame images for each movie, then we're golden. I've updated the preview image for the Frame By Frame set to show one of the completed slides. Let me know what you all think.

Frame By Frame stuff looks great, can't wait for the set Smile.
Just wanted to say thanks again. I am currently working through getting this all working on Frodo again, having some issues with cinema experience at the moment but once I work through them it will all be golden.
Update: The Frame By Frame set is now available for download! I've uploaded the set in 3 parts, along with the development kit for the set. Frame By Frame is another original set, and not a recreated of a set created by other contributers. It contains 370 more slides to add to your collections. As always, please let me know if you find any errors in any of the slides so that I can correct them. I may create award trivia slides or stills next, but I haven't decided. Let me know what you all want to see next!

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3