Chiuchow Plugin request
Star 
Hello guys and gals,
I have been searching all over the forum to see if there is any Chiuchow plugins available for ATV2. But, have not been able to find any. If you know of any such plugins. Please help identify them. If not, I would like to ask all you pros to see if it is possible to create one for this type so that some old folks (Like my Grandma) and enjoy some Chiuchow language TV and Soap operas.
Thank you in advance for you help and consideration.
(2013-02-21, 02:57)cooltester Wrote: Hello guys and gals,
I have been searching all over the forum to see if there is any Chiuchow plugins available for ATV2. But, have not been able to find any. If you know of any such plugins. Please help identify them. If not, I would like to ask all you pros to see if it is possible to create one for this type so that some old folks (Like my Grandma) and enjoy some Chiuchow language TV and Soap operas.

Here is the website that I was able to find. If you pros can create this into a plugin for apple tv2 . We would really be happy any much appreciated.

http://www.hlcs.cc/c41_3.html
(2013-02-23, 23:11)cooltester Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 02:57)cooltester Wrote: Hello guys and gals,

Here is the website that I was able to find. If you pros can create this into a plugin for apple tv2 . We would really be happy any much appreciated.

http://www.hlcs.cc/c41_3.html

Anyone out there that would be so kind to hep out with this request? Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chiuchow Plugin request0