Freezing and no sound
Greetings Xbmc users,

I am a new user to the program and thus haven't had the opportunity to explore as much of it as I would like.
Today I selected my music map to use in Xbmc and when I selected any song I cant get any sound out of it.
My audio settings are as they should be, 2.1 analog speakers, my drivers are all up-to-date, and my music works perfectly normal in any media player like Winamp or Win Media player so I dont really see the problem there...
I tried playing a movie, but I cant get any sound out of my movies either! And again, they work perfectly normal when played with VLC.

This takes me to my second issue, when I played the movie everything just froze and I had to reboot in order to get my system running again.
Ctrl + Alt + Del proved to be useless, this was sort to say; a deep freeze
All of my hardware is up-to-date as is my Windows 7.

I re-installed xbmc, but the same 2 problems persist.
If there would be anyone with a clue as to what is going on that would be greatly appreciated!
Also, if there is need for anymore information on hardware or anything feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance community!
Have you try the settings in Frodo as shown below? Here are some more tips- Simplify XBMC configurations......

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freezing and no sound0