First HTPC CPU Enough?
Hello there guys I need help on choosing my first HTPC see im down to the one I must like Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 which comes with ideal 4 gigs of RAM, a Intel Celeron 887 Processor (1.5 GHz) Which isn't bad. Also a 320 gig 5400 rpm HardDrive im fine with that it's a new nettop which I liked 360$ (Amazon). What I want my HTPC for really is Hulu Plus, Netflix, also to connect my 2 external Hard drives Movies and series there all .avi ( all movies most series ) so thats why I would download XBMC and perphaps VLC. Yo might be saying just get a Media box like a Roku or something, but the main reason I want the PC is so that I can watch american Netflix and Hulu Plus I live in South America. So my Netflix isn't to good here I have the South American version and Hulu Plus isn't allowed here so I still pay for it and use a VPN and can only watch Hulu Plus on my laptop. So yeah and I mean im not that experienced to build one so I came down to that for under 400$. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks

-Rico
Why asked twice?

Here is your first post- Help first HTPC!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
oh yeah because I just wanted more people to see it being where all the new threads are and also because my question changed a bit Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
First HTPC CPU Enough?0