Viewing XBMC on Teamviewer or Gotomypc
I recommend GoSupportNow, too. Try this: the presenter can try to turn off or slow down hardware acceleration for the graphics card (though this is mainly in XP and not newer OS's). On Windows, this setting is available via Display Settings, then by clicking the Advanced settings button, then by clicking the Troubleshoot tab.
Yeap, when xbmc is full screen -> black. When windowed - no problem. I have exactly same situation (win 8.1). Have to try other possibilities also...
Since I met this problem today and this thread was first without a solution for me, here is the way I found :

Teamviewer is ok with kodi in windowed mode, but not in fullscreen mode.
So to get out of fullscreen mode, press "Alt + Enter".

Btw, kodi is the only software I know that doesn't go through teamviewer in fullscreen, others like games are fine with that.
Could use remote desktop as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V
Still the same problem even in windowed mode -- nothing seen in teamviewer.
In teamview try to change quality settings as long as you have good enough internet. Most gfx item I noticed get blacked out for having it set for speed vs beauty
(2017-12-16, 18:12)zrafferty93 Wrote: In teamview try to change quality settings as long as you have good enough internet. Most gfx item I noticed get blacked out for having it set for speed vs beauty
I don't see that options in teamviewer options. It's teamviewer 13

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viewing XBMC on Teamviewer or Gotomypc0