need advice for why xbmc doesnt work at all on my rig?
Question 
hi all,

as of this post ive un-installed xbmc 12 because after numerous re-installs it just wouldnt work well at all, the computer im using was just built about 1 week ago with windows 8 as its os(& start8 installed), no matter what though xbmc would just not act right, it would lag, if you tried to exit out with the confluence skin it would stop working instead, but if you tried with transparency or aeon nox it would be about 50/50 freeze or exit.

also, it couldnt scan the library at all, it would attempt it but it would just show the same 3 shows and the progress bar would just flicker and quit, i mainly use xbmc for my anime collection so its irking me that all of a sudden it wont work at all for me, could it be an issue with windows 8, am i missing some system plugin that this program needs? i tried out plex.....buts its so unituitive, but it did work just fine

here are the system specs:

i5-3570k cpu
asus sabertooth z77 motherboard
sli gtx 570s
win 8
8gigs ram

when i get home i plan on giving this another shot, but if there is a plus in this ive finally mastered vlc playerSmile thanks for any advice with this problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need advice for why xbmc doesnt work at all on my rig?0