BugHunt: empty repositories
i have empty repos problem with many repos.i don't know why.please fix this not only for me but for many other users who have the same problem..
Hi All,
I am in trouble from last few days and looking help, i un-installed one repo sastatv and trying to re-install it but after enabling Repo list is empty.No add-on there.
Same thing with any repo,list is empty.I tried Force Refresh so many times,re-installed the XBMC but same ptoblem,any help please.I am using Apple TV2 V4.4.4.Thanks in advance.
Sad 
Hi all,
Just wanted to add that ALL repositories appear empty in my setup. Even the XBMC's own.
Tried "check for update" and "refresh" several times to no avail...
Just wanted to add that I have the same problem with both Raspbmc and OpenElec on my Rpi. However, in Openelec, I can see a five services add-ons and six program add-ons. These can be downloaded. Internet connection seems fine. XBMC.org Add-ons and SuperRepo repositories come up empty in both Raspbmc and Openelec. Very frustrating. I've tried reinstalling, checking for updates and force refreshing numerous times to no avail. Weather is also not functional in both Raspbmc and Openelec. I also left my pi on overnight in the hopes the add-ons would load, but when I woke up, the list was still empty. Hopefully there will be a fix soon. This is a serious issue.
Delete addons15.db from userdata
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I had an issue with a corrupt addons15.db too - you might want to add this to the troubleshooting guide on Superrepo etc.
The symptoms look as described for the timeout issue - empty directories. But refreshing doesn't fix things.
I checked by logfile and it was fill of SQL errors trying to refresh the addon db.
Deleting addons15.db fixed it, as suggested in Martijn's post.
I made a user account just to say THANK YOU! Deleting addons15.db fixed it for me.
Thank you so much....deleting that file helped me.
thank for your help .... deleting addon15 fix everythings
(2013-10-31, 17:35)slikrick Wrote: I made a user account just to say THANK YOU! Deleting addons15.db fixed it for me.

Second this post! Thanks for the info guys.
Hi there,

I'm having this problem with SuperRepo in 12.3, and deleting addons15.db does not fix it.

Um... help please? I'm stumped!
(2014-02-14, 05:37)wapkaplet Wrote: Hi there,

I'm having this problem with SuperRepo in 12.3, and deleting addons15.db does not fix it.

Um... help please? I'm stumped!

That one is not supported here.
But Martijn will be glad to hear it is a problem of SR this time. Is being worked on
I am sorry but I am not sure how to delete the addon15.db file. I found it in DATABASE folder. If I delete it, will it be replaced and fix the problem?
I am new here so I am hoping to get this working soon.
thanks
it can indeed be deleted and it will be auto recreated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BugHunt: empty repositories1