Win Adding TV stations
I was recommended this website by a friend in the UK.

How do you access BBC 1, BBC 2, Channel 4 etc? I am a complete technophobe and need a dummy list of how to do it, asap.

Help!

Thanks
vanixo
You have couple of options. You can either add a tv turner to your machine use the plugin to allow xbmc to acces the 3rd party software or you can use either tvcatchup or filmon addons to watch over the net.
Each has it own advantages and disadvantages!
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I'm not sure of actually how to do this. I've allowed xmbc to access 3rd party software (I remember doing that by pure chance!). How do you do the 'tvcatchup' or 'filmon' add-ons. What are they called?

Many thanks for kindly responding to my thread.
To install filmon you go to addons ---> get addons ----> xbmc.org addons ---> video addons then scroll down to filmon and install you will then need to configure the addon once it's installed with your username and password.

Alternatively, you can go for tvcatchup (my favourite) it has its own repo which need to install. http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/addon...-1.0.3.zip
Download then go to addons--->install from a zip file and navigate to the downloaded file. Once it's installed addons ---> get addons ---->tvcatchup addons--->video addons---> then pick which version you want to install v1 is basic and v2 has a epg again you will need to go into the setting and add your username and password.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding TV stations0