Help with Audio Artist thumbnails
I've had a search through the forums here, but haven't made much progress with my problem, though it's sure to be common. I have a (pretty well organised and tagged IMHO) music library, and have now added that to the XBMC (Frodo) library. I've tried the available artist thumbnail scrapers, but have only got about 75% of the artists' thumbs. The library is organised as Artist/Album... and as mentioned, I've spent a lot of time tagging everything, and getting cover art but no artist artwork. The missing artists seem a bit arbitrary to me too - I have artwork for Interpol but not Julia Stone? I've found I can just drop a folder.jpg into the artists folder and use that, but doing that myself - googling for an image, cropping it, copying it - is somewhat menial and very slow.

Is there the equivalent of Ember Media Manager, or the CD Artwork Downloader for this task, or a better scraper for XBMC? I suppose the focus of XBMC is on video management and replay, but I've found it makes a superb DLNA audio server, and having all the artwork would be nice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Audio Artist thumbnails0