Cant compil VDR
XBMC Media Center 12.0-BETA2 Git:20121202-fb20782
from https://github.com/FernetMenta/xbmc
Will try to compil last git
If you compile my XBMC master, you need vnsi4: plugin and addon

I will rebase my Frodo afer some of fritsch's latest AE patches hace been backported to mainline Frodo.
(2013-02-27, 21:19)FernetMenta Wrote: If you compile my XBMC master, you need vnsi4: plugin and addon

I will rebase my Frodo afer some of fritsch's latest AE patches hace been backported to mainline Frodo.

I wonder if this will solve what I was trying to do. I use your XBMC branch and vnsi4 on my Ubuntu machine, but my main HTPC is running OE. Therefore I tried to compile a custom OE build with XBMC from your brach and the pvr addons from your vnsi4 branch. It failed miserably when it came to applying the patches to XBMC. I am away from my PC right now so I couldn't give you any of the output. Is there anything I could try? I assume your XBMC branch is very different to the XBMC mainline and would require a lot of hacking to get it to compile.

Alternative solution would be, when I was compiling vnsi4 on my server at one point I had vnsi3 & 4 installed. This understandably let to problems ie OE would have 3 and vnsi would expect 4. Is there anything you could do which would allow 2 version to be installed and vnsi would use whichever one the client has?

Sorry for being impatient, I should just wait until you push the changes to frodo and then build OE.
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
vnsi4 has support for timeshift and vdr UI. The latter requires a new XBMC lib for addons, this is the reason why it is not compatible with Frodo. There's a little work ahead to finish timeshift. Most likely I will factor out the UI part and make this compatible with Frodo.

Quote:t failed miserably when it came to applying the patches to XBMC

What patches do you apply to what?
Yop,

I will try to compil your FRODO branch and see if it works (we never know ^^).
If it doesn't work, i will wait that you update your Frodo branch, i dont watch too much TV and it's more important for me to get my openelec box working (which is the case) than my laptop.

Thanks for all the info and once again thank you for your work !

Bibi
Wink 
After a few tests with your Frodo branch, it works !
Will not have to wait that you merge last commits on AE.

Again, thank you.
I have rebased my Frodo branch today Smile
will test tomorrow and report back.
<<< --- moved to new post --- >>>

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
Start a new post, it would be simplier to follow.
Also, could you explain a little more what you do/trying to do ?

Bibi
sure new post starting

XBMC 3 Raspb Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant compil VDR0