connection to url, and script failure on various addons.
One of these two errors occur on almost every video Addon. I am running on a Raspberry Pi. Here is my debug log. http://pastebin.com/wCeby7cB
Does anyone have any advice on how to help with this issue?
Doesnt look like its an addon problem .did you try asking for help on rasberry pi section ? Or in general help and support forum .
XBMC Fever..
are you connected to the internet and have got a valid IP, gateway and DNS settings?
I am connected to the internet, and have a valid IP, gateway, and DNS. I will look for help in the Ras Pi section as well.
(2013-02-24, 22:04)BeauSmith Wrote: One of these two errors occur on almost every video Addon.

Which two errors are you referring to? Your log shows a number different errors.
I am referring to the connection to url, and script errors when accessing video addons in XBMC. What errors is my log showing? I am new to XBMC, so troubleshooting errors is difficult at this point.
OK, you're referring to the errors in your thread title. These are pretty generic messages. I see you encountered errors for plugins.video.g4tv and plugins.video.circuitboard. You may want to refer to the thread devoted to the g4tv add-on to see if there are currently problems with it and, if so, if there's a fix: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=43556

Not familiar with plugin.video.circuitboard and I don't find any threads on our forums regarding this add-on, so I surmise it must be third-party? It looks like this add-on may have a dependency on the YouTube add-on. Are you able to use the YouTube add-on? If not, have you updated to the recently fixed YouTube version 4.4.2? Otherwise, you may want to contact the plugin.video.circuitboard author for suggestions and to find out if there are known problems with Frodo and/or RPi.

Also, the RPi doesn't play all video formats, so you may want to wait for responses on the Raspberry Pi support forum from those knowledgeable about this device to see if that may be the reason these video add-ons aren't working on that platform.
G4tv is updated to the latest version, and I have the latest version of youtube that works currectly. I would contact the creaters of Circuitboard, but the problem isn addon specific. The two problems are occuring on various addons, I just wanted to show as few steps as I could for my debug log. Thanks for the help, I do hope to get some help from the Rpi support as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
connection to url, and script failure on various addons.0