AVLuxe Media - XBMC + MetroTV Skin
http://avluxe.com/avluxe-media-servidore...ay-dvd-cd/

My spanish is not very good, but this is XBMC all over. Besides that the boxes are looking very sexy, not much credit is given to either the software used nor the skin used. Secondly, no sources available!

Anyway, just to let you guys know / for the people to protect the XBMC rights.
Hello j1nx, I work for avluxe. We do not sell the system (it is not xbmc, but it use the core) also we have made lots of mofications, skin included. We make that because we have tried lots and lots of other systems, they are really expensive, doesn't have support and also work really really bad. We use really hi-end hardware and that's why our sexy machines work really well. Also with hi-end projectors for hi-end cinema installations that we do.

We've tried Visonos: http://www.visonos.com/ [The box is expensive and the hardware is.. well it doesnt work really well] It also uses XBMC with AeonNox skin.
We also tried other systems that run Windows, and also tried HFX,( http://hfx.at/index.php?option=com_conte...Itemid=210) that also use XBMC in some machines and also are really expensive, and if you connect the box through a projector it doesn't work, it gives you a black screen. So people that doesnt know too much about systems and want a cheaper solution they can't buy anything that works. This why we make a solution to all that people. We also have in mind to make donations to the software developers that make xbmc came true for every machine that solds. So, xmbc will earn money, also, just to mention, we just sell the hardware and the work of build the machine, at the invoice the Software says: FREE.

Just to be clear. No Windows OS, No XBMC running as an APP, the skin we use a core, but we have changed lots of thinks to fix the bugs that it has. And again, the system is free, we don't make money with that, we just help people at Spain to have a solution that works for their hiénd custom cinema installations. They want something reliable, without widnows and with ultrafast boot, (5 seconds)

Estoy a tu entera disposición para cualquier consulta que tengas,

Recibe un cordial saludo.
Not even a based on XBMC credit.That's a Shame.

Just out of interest what sort of mods have you made?
(2013-02-25, 23:20)gpiccon Wrote: Hello j1nx, I work for avluxe. We do not sell the system (it is not xbmc, but it use the core) also we have made lots of mofications, skin included. We make that because we have tried lots and lots of other systems, they are really expensive, doesn't have support and also work really really bad. We use really hi-end hardware and that's why our sexy machines work really well. Also with hi-end projectors for hi-end cinema installations that we do.

We've tried Visonos: http://www.visonos.com/ [The box is expensive and the hardware is.. well it doesnt work really well] It also uses XBMC with AeonNox skin.
We also tried other systems that run Windows, and also tried HFX,( http://hfx.at/index.php?option=com_conte...Itemid=210) that also use XBMC in some machines and also are really expensive, and if you connect the box through a projector it doesn't work, it gives you a black screen. So people that doesnt know too much about systems and want a cheaper solution they can't buy anything that works. This why we make a solution to all that people. We also have in mind to make donations to the software developers that make xbmc came true for every machine that solds. So, xmbc will earn money, also, just to mention, we just sell the hardware and the work of build the machine, at the invoice the Software says: FREE.

Just to be clear. No Windows OS, No XBMC running as an APP, the skin we use a core, but we have changed lots of thinks to fix the bugs that it has. And again, the system is free, we don't make money with that, we just help people at Spain to have a solution that works for their hiénd custom cinema installations. They want something reliable, without widnows and with ultrafast boot, (5 seconds)

Estoy a tu entera disposición para cualquier consulta que tengas,

Recibe un cordial saludo.

You take GPL sources, adjust them and distribute that software to your customers. You are required to release the sources.

Good to hear you donate to XBMC, but it has nothing to do with the license. Opensource does not always mean free. And free is not always opensource.

Release the sources so we can all enjoy the bugs you claim to have fixed, or even better release the sources and sent patches to the devs.

As I am not the holder of the copyrighted material, I can not force you, but others can. So I will leave it like this, it is not my fight, but I do not like it, nor your company for the above rasons!
I can understand spanish since I'm latin and I couldn't find the download anywhere. Since they're selling the hardware, why not giving in at least the modifications?
Since they claim it to be free, they should release the sources, right? It's clearly a violation of GPL terms. It should be reported, period.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AVLuxe Media - XBMC + MetroTV Skin0