• 50(current)
[RELEASE] Steam Launcher - Start Steam Big Picture Mode from within Kodi
Most likely PEBKAC...
Oh yeah, totally. My mistake, I must have done something wrong between installing the addon and clicking launch. Oh well, we users can be so stupid sometimes.

Anyway, thanks for the script.
Well, what else could have it been?
Is there a way to add limelight to this addon?
In what way?
So your plugin will not start steam just:
java -jar limelight.jar stream -1080 -30fps XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -app Steam -mapping mapfile.map

The idea is same stop kodi start limelight wait until limelight is closed and restart kodi...
Yeah you could do that - make a script to launch the above command and configure the addon to launch that instead of the steam executable and then change steam-launch.sh or steam-launch-ahk.exe (depending on which OS youre using) to wait for limelight to close.
I tried with no success :/ i have set your plugin to quit kodi. and added run a script before steam? with path to file located in my /home/xbian/stream.sh location
With folowing code (file is set to 777)

Code:
#!/bin/bash
sudo java -jar /home/xbian/limelight.jar stream 192.168.0.11

Still plugin quits kodi loads for a few seconds and reloads kodi. Nothing happens :/
No idea what im doing wrong...

Limelight.jar is in the same location and the script is working when i use "sh stream.sh" in console (SSH).
Hello ,
thank you for your Work. I run your Plugin under Kodi 14.2 on Windows 8.1.
When I launch Steam, Kodi is running in the Background. I have the Option to quit Kodi pulled to "Yes" but Kodi is not shutdown ?
debug log (wiki)
Ok sorry.
I have uploaded the logs to:

http://xbmclogs.com/pzmwy2ne2
Upload one after running the addon with Kodi not being quit
I have done so. I have pulled the logging on. Then I launched steam through your addon. Then i quit steam and uploaded the logs...
There's no record of the add-on being run in that log.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Steam Launcher - Start Steam Big Picture Mode from within Kodi7