Scraping Fanart doesn't work
This problem happened as early back as RC1, but I expected it to sort its self out either by updates or identifying it myself.

When scraping (TMDB) artwork, only the poster artwork is automatically coming through. I have to manually do the fanart myself via the Movie Information window. I've just spent 30 mins doing it manually and I've just finished from A~B.

I usually update library which hasn't been working. So I've changed the source to None > checked there are no films in the library > Then set the scraper back to Movies/TVBD. The result is the same, the posters scrap but the the fan art doesn't.

Eden 12.0, Win7, Aeon Nox.
Structure: D:\My Movies\Movie.mkv
Extrafanart Addon

This director contains: Movies
Movies are in seperate folders...: Disabled
Scan recursively: Enabled
Exclud path from library updates: Disabled
Scraper: The Movie Database (default settings)
> Enable fanart: Enabled
try artwork downloader as alternative add on
what ver. of tmdb add on, current is: 3.7.2
Thank you for your advice, sorry I was on holiday the day after I posted.

I'm running the latest version of tmdb and artwork downloader, and now running XBMC 12.1. I've removed the extrafanart folder and asked to get artwork again, but all to no improvement.

I have noticed something: I have two video folders, 1 scraping my movies folder (D:/MOVIES) and the other scaping for 3D movies in a seperate folder (G:/3D MOVIES). Both have the same settings, but only the 3D movies folder is scraping fanart. However historically the I've been scraping the D:/MOVIES location for years without ever needing to change it. One day it stopped scraping new movies.

Unfortunately after setting the scrapper to None and Resfreshing, now I have no fanart (just posters) for over 1500 films. They all show the same fanart for 500 Days of Summer.

I've since tried scraping with IMDB, and whilst this scraps the fanart, it only found movie sets (which I suspect is due to there being an NFO file locating the artwork).

I appreciated anyones comments.
Just done another experiment: When I create a new source to scrape D:\MOVIES I get the same result; no fanart. But when I add a new source to scrape G:\3D MOVIES, all the fanart is scraped.

Why would it scrape the G:\ location but no D:\?

btw, these are local drives.

Edit: I've just created a new folder (D:\NEW MOVIES) and moved a few films into it and it scrapes them with fanart, however it doesn't show them as watched.

So it D:\MOVIES doesn't work, but D:\NEW MOVIES does work. I'm very confused.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping Fanart doesn't work0