Req : Add repo driectory name to repos WIKI page
I'm developing a system management tool (webbased) in Python to maintain your Ubuntu based HTPC. One of the things it's already able to do is install unofficial addon repositories. I'm parsing the Unofficial add-on repositories WIKI page to render a list of available repositories. There is one important value missing. To offer this service reliably and fully featured I need to know what the name of the directory of the repository will be once extracted to the addons dir. I'm unable to check if a repository is already installed now unless I would download and extract all of them once. This is inefficient and far from elegant.

So my question is... can a field or attribute be added to the table containing the name of the directory? This would help me, but also the developer of the Addon Repositories Installer addon.

EDIT: Also adding the available version of the repo would be really cool too. That way I could check for updates. But I can image that's a bit more work to maintain and unwanted.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
: Add repo driectory name to repos WIKI page0