HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Milhouse Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Upload your FULL debug log to a pastebin site, don't post logs to the forum. Your as.xml looks like it has an error but the way you're posting it I can't be sure. And seriously, nobody cares about your private IP addresses (192.168.x.x etc.) so stop obfuscating them - if however your MySQL server is using a public ip address somewhere on the internet then that might explain the problem...

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-23 20:27 by Milhouse.)
find quote
benito2313 Offline
Just wanted to let you guys know that i did it,
it was a firewall setting within my synology that wasnt set, the mysql 3306 wasnt add to my firewall rules.

Thanks you all for your help.
find quote
benito2313 Offline
I got another question i dont know if i'm on the right post but here it goes:

I would like to share my watched status of genesis.
Is there any way to do this with a mysql server?

kind regards,

Benito2313
find quote
Milhouse Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2015-06-23 22:33)benito2313 Wrote:  I got another question i dont know if i'm on the right post but here it goes:

That's a banned add-on, no support for that on this forum.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
find quote
benito2313 Offline
Oeps sorry thanks for the reminder
find quote