(2016-02-27 11:35)RJTPlomp Wrote: I'm trying to setup MySQL (mariaDB 5.5.44 on a QNAP-system) with Kodi v16 (Jarvis) running on a MacBook. I followed every step in the setup procedure.
1. Exported my library, so that .nfo files are created in all directories that are on my QNAP-system;
2. Created the Kodi user and password in MySQL;
3. Created the advancedsettings.xml and putting that in the right place on my MacBook;
4. Started Kodi on MacBook, and library was empty (which is ok);
5. Rescanned my sources, to import all .nfo files into my MySQL-database (it scans every source, like it always does!);
6. When I start using Kodi after scans finished no movies or tv-shows are showing;
7. I checked MySQL, MyVideo's table is there, and it holds all the data!;
But nothing is showing, can anyone help me resolve this issue?
Whenever I create a new db, I need to re-set the content of each source. Maybe you don't need to, but it's something you can check easily.