Win Subtitles (external) too fast
Video 
Friends,

all of a sudden, al my subtitles are running too fast.
In an episode of a TV-show of about 45 minutes I have to constantly adjust it up to about 100 seconds at the end of the file.

A few days ago I never had any problems with the timing of subs. Now none of them works correctly.

The only thing changed was my hardware setup and a re-install of XBMC.
In the old configuration the HDD containing the episodes was internal.
Now the same HDD is externally connected to a USB3 of the same computer.
That's because I installed a SSD instead.

I searched al of the forum and wiki. Tried everything I could think of.... nothing solves this problem.... Confused

Does anyone have a solution to this problem??

Thanks in advance!
(2013-02-26, 12:38)K.C.B. Wrote: The only thing changed was my hardware setup and a re-install of XBMC.

That's funny Wink

So, for me to understand correctly. Subtitles that you had downloaded before the switch and that worked fine now don't work? If that's the case that's not a XBMC-Subtitles addon issue and this is the wrong forum to post your issue.

Also, did you change your OS/XBMC version in your "only thing changed"?

Anyway, the only thing that comes to mind are the options for video syncing in Services->Video. Have you checked there?

I would rule out the externalization of the disk as the posible cause (that would be a first).

Giving more info (OS version, XBMC version, etc) never is a bad idea (in fact is mandatory according to forum rules) to help us help you.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

(2013-02-26, 12:52)jurrabi Wrote:
(2013-02-26, 12:38)K.C.B. Wrote: The only thing changed was my hardware setup and a re-install of XBMC.

That's funny Wink

So, for me to understand correctly. Subtitles that you had downloaded before the switch and that worked fine now don't work? If that's the case that's not a XBMC-Subtitles addon issue and this is the wrong forum to post your issue.

After reading your answer I agree. My post doesn''t belong here.
I cross posted it in the Windows section here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157635

. Hope to see you there Blush

Thanks for your answer!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles (external) too fast0