XBMC 5.2 Works Brilliantly
Just a quick note to say a big thank you XBMC devs. I upgraded ATV2 to 5.2, jailbroke using SeasonPass and installed XBMC using the standard wiki instructions.

So far I can say XBMC is purring. Even an issue I had with scrolling through a large library of media has disappeared. Have to say I'm loving Frodo+ATV2 5.2

Final thing i added a custom background to confluence which i think looks fantastic

I downloaded the wallpaper from here:-

http://www.goodfon.com/download.php?id=4...=1920x1080
I'd like to change the background / wall paper.

Can you explain how to do this please? I am assuming I just need to SFTP a file onto the ATV and overwrite a current file in the skin/config but keen to know where/how etc.

Many thanks
you don't need to overwrite anything...

Just copy the picture file somewhere into the /var/mobile folder (i put it in my userdata folder, so it gets backed up togheter with everything else).

Then, while in XBMC, go to Settings -> Display -> Skin -> Settings (under Skin) -> Background -> Background path ... and choose where you put your file. Done.

I hope the Settings are named correctly, because I am too lazy to change it from german to english - but you should know what I mean.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 5.2 Works Brilliantly0