Win Plex like webinterface for XBMC to play videos on browser
Hi

i'm new to XBMC. I have enable xbmc webinterface and tried the following addons AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface,Default Webinterface.But none of them were able to play video content on my browser like Plex does (without any client). Is this possible in XBMC?

Plex web UI screen shoots:

Looks like you are able to accomplish what you need perfectly with Plex. I agree it works great for that purpose.

XBMC does not do that. It's just not the intended application. So don't use it for that! use... ummm.... plex!
(2013-02-27, 11:12)vinistois Wrote: Looks like you are able to accomplish what you need perfectly with Plex. I agree it works great for that purpose.

XBMC does not do that. It's just not the intended application. So don't use it for that! use... ummm.... plex!

okay, I was forced to use plex as there is no XBMC for Logitech Revue but wished plex was as powerful as XBMC
or you could use both xbmc for htpc and plex in the back so you can watch on your web browser
This is the closest thing i have seen, but think it still requires that you install and configure things on the client: 4Media - Play all of your media in XBMC remotely in any web browser over the internet

But to bad, there do not seem to be a download link in the post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plex like webinterface for XBMC to play videos on browser0