Quick one... fanart backgrounds on home window (FRODO)
Hi all,

Ive just upgraded to frodo and installed the cirrus extended v3 skin. I had v2 on the previous version and i had set it so fanart/posters from my tvshows/movies would randomly change on the home background window. For the life of me i cant find this option on frodo or this skin options.

i havent posted this under the skin as i think the settings are the same for all skins on having fanart as randomly changing backgrounds

i saw the option for enable custom fan art backgrounds but it asks me for a directory, but the fanart is stored in a DB isnt it?

thanks for any help guys
(2013-02-27, 11:01)mcwild Wrote: Hi all,

Ive just upgraded to frodo and installed the cirrus extended v3 skin. I had v2 on the previous version and i had set it so fanart/posters from my tvshows/movies would randomly change on the home background window. For the life of me i cant find this option on frodo or this skin options.

i havent posted this under the skin as i think the settings are the same for all skins on having fanart as randomly changing backgrounds

i saw the option for enable custom fan art backgrounds but it asks me for a directory, but the fanart is stored in a DB isnt it?

thanks for any help guys

The fanart is cached in the userdata/Thumbnails folder. The DB stores the path information to the fanart. Take a look ta using the Artwork Origanizer Add-on which will copy the fanart to a directory of your choice.
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
I added the artwork organiser but I cant see any option on where to choose the save directory, ive checked all the configuration and nothing...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick one... fanart backgrounds on home window (FRODO)0