XBMC 12 won't play bluesy ISO files
Hello everyone,

I have recently loaded XBMC 12 on a completely clean install of Windows 8 Pro and am having difficulty in getting any bluray ISO files to play. If they start, they run VERY slow. My computer is a brand new AMD A8 quad core with 6 gigs of ram and an NVidia 610 card with 2 gigs of ram.

I was able to successfully view my DVD rips and bluray ISO's in XBMC 11. The blurays are ripped with AnyDVD HD.
I have turned on hardware accelleration, in System but it didn't help.

Any ideas? Or is this a bug?
Check the audio settings. The playback and passthrough devices should be set to Wasapi HDMI if you use AVR with HDMI input. Also enable the decoding options your AVR is capable of.
All settings turned on for 7.1 channel AVR and WASPI turned on for both, but no joy...any other ideas?
Blu-Ray ISOs stutter in my HTPC also. So I'm using external player TMT5 for ISO playback. MKV rips run smoothly. Use makemkv to convert the disks to mkv without loss of quality.
Does your external player work inside of XBMC 12? How did you set it up?
Follow this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116724
I really appreciate the help...

As I was reading and trying a few things last night in the audio settings, I found that if I selected a analog versus HDMI, all the movies played fine...

The in and out is set to WASAPI, but no go in HDMI mode no matter what radio button features I turned off...hmmmm Tongue

CN

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12 won't play bluesy ISO files0