Intel 945 GD and RGB out
I was playing around with my old eeebox B202, i installed xbmcbuntu.
I connected it to my projector with an DVI to RGB cable(no chip to convert), and much to my suprice it put out YPBPR signal perfectlyHuh??

I tried to get the intelcard to perform on linux but was lost and decided to install XP and install XBMC on top of it.
performance is good enugh for me, but i cant get the intel 945 to put out RGB signal on XP.
as far as i can figure there are some issues on detecting the tvout, it might be some hardware missing on the eeebox, but the chip can make the signal on linux so it should be able to do it on windows as well.

I have tried to mess around in the registry but have been unable to activate the TVout part on the chip.
Any suggestions anyone?

I can go back to XBMCBuntu but since my wife and kids are going to use it for webbrowsing and simple games i would prefer XP

anyone been able to activate the TVout on windows on the Intel945 from registry without the hardware detection bit? (Force TV out is missing in the driver)
If i can make the eeebox put out YPBPR signal it would fit perfectly in my system since it also has toslink (working both on linux and windows).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel 945 GD and RGB out0