Win Are nightly builds on vacation?
The latest nightly build dates from 23-2. Is the some reason it stopped?
Bahamas?
(2013-02-28, 16:53)DigitalAnvil Wrote: Bahamas?

I'm in Thailand atm Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The build robot is broken and chokes from time to time but only a few have access or care about windows Smile
We have a build from yesterday but it seems broken again: http://buildbot.xbmc.org/waterfall
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thnx.
Ow.? Windows is the most used operating system and only a few of you care? Huh
Yes... Windows is in the minority now that only 91.38% of the worlds PCs run it... while 2.11% is Other/Linux and 6% run OSX

... so obviously Apple has the largest market share - calculated by adding the Apple 6% share to the Apple market cap. ;-)
... and yes... that all makes perfect sense to Apple marketing people, and fanboys. Clear right!

Seriously though, the stats I posted on line 1 are from a credible (e.g. I did not make it up) report released yesterday... http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-575720...os-market/

though this brings up an interesting point... I'm curious to know the real #s for what XBMC is running on. It would be cool to have an Opt-in feature where XBMC reported back to xbmc.org to record the #s.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Sorry, we've just been so busy with the PS4 port.
(2013-03-03, 05:23)Ned Scott Wrote: Sorry, we've just been so busy with the PS4 port.

RoflRoflRoflRofl RIGHT...... And I've been busy porting Windows 8 to run on my 1999 Motorola Razor Cell Phone....

Althought a PS4 port would be awesome. Just sayin
HTPC - i3-3240 Processor | Asus P8H77-I Mobo | 8 GB PC3 12800 DDR3 | 60 GB SSD | Windows 8.1 w/ XBMC Frodo
NAS Server - Dual Xeon E5440 Quad Core | 32 GB DDR2 ECC | 4 X 2TB Western Digital RED | RAIDz | FreeNAS
Windows users are still very much the majority. I think it's around 80%, but don't quote me on that. Haven't checked in at least a month and don't remember the old numbers.

The bigger reality is that a majority of devs are not windows users, so they aren't as quick to notice if a windows builder hasn't been running lately. Since we don't pay a guy to constantly monitor nightly builds, it's an issue that's going to occasional fall through the cracks.
(2013-03-04, 18:46)natethomas Wrote: .......................The bigger reality is that a majority of devs are not windows users..............

If microsoft don't do something about windows8 we will all be joining the dev's. Confused
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
(2013-03-04, 18:55)DavidT99 Wrote:
(2013-03-04, 18:46)natethomas Wrote: .......................The bigger reality is that a majority of devs are not windows users..............

If microsoft don't do something about windows8 we will all be joining the dev's. Confused

I joined the devs a LONG time ago.... Ubuntu FTW
HTPC - i3-3240 Processor | Asus P8H77-I Mobo | 8 GB PC3 12800 DDR3 | 60 GB SSD | Windows 8.1 w/ XBMC Frodo
NAS Server - Dual Xeon E5440 Quad Core | 32 GB DDR2 ECC | 4 X 2TB Western Digital RED | RAIDz | FreeNAS
(2013-03-04, 18:46)natethomas Wrote: Windows users are still very much the majority. I think it's around 80%, but don't quote me on that. Haven't checked in at least a month and don't remember the old numbers.

The bigger reality is that a majority of devs are not windows users, so they aren't as quick to notice if a windows builder hasn't been running lately. Since we don't pay a guy to constantly monitor nightly builds, it's an issue that's going to occasional fall through the cracks.

That's why we users are here, to attend you guys there's something stuck in a crack.Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are nightly builds on vacation?0