• 59(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
We´ll actually i did that and flags don´t work either. I have no idea what´s going on
Just wondering why some of the icons are not colored. Like "bluray, MPAA, and Audio. I am using Aeon Shednox Helix. No issue when using Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO.

Or is this how it supposed to look on Shednox? Thanks

please read the opening post of this thread.
(2013-06-03, 01:08)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-06-02, 20:05)elnino-1900 Wrote: Agree with boppyman maybe a change go the resolution n aspect. Maybe without the boxes. But besides that id like this.

you can download the resolution flags without the boxes here:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7672...s.zip.html

copy them into Flags/resolution/

Hi:

First, many thanks for the excellent work Wink

The links with resolution flags without the boxes are not available, you could reupload?

Thanks.
(2015-06-18, 03:01)Kyaneos Wrote:
(2013-06-03, 01:08)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-06-02, 20:05)elnino-1900 Wrote: Agree with boppyman maybe a change go the resolution n aspect. Maybe without the boxes. But besides that id like this.

you can download the resolution flags without the boxes here:

Hi:

The links with resolution flags without the boxes are not available, you could reupload?

Thanks.

here is a new upload link: resolution-flags.zip
(2015-06-18, 15:28)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 03:01)Kyaneos Wrote:
(2013-06-03, 01:08)neurosis13 Wrote: you can download the resolution flags without the boxes here:

Hi:

Thanks.

here is a new upload link: resolution-flags.zip

Thanks!!! Blush
Hi neurosis13,

Is there a process for creating studio logos, I see I have a lot missing and If I can I'd like to contribute and create some of the missing ones?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-06-18, 16:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi neurosis13,

Is there a process for creating studio logos, I see I have a lot missing and If I can I'd like to contribute and create some of the missing ones?

Mike.

that makes me sad now Sad
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
yes you can do some if you want.
Are you going to work with photoshop?
Thats what i work with.

you need of course to have a transparent background and the size should be around 161x109 pixels.

regarding the naming convention you should look into koi/studio list and see how it's written (upper/lower case) and name the file according to that otherwise some users on linux/openelec might run into problems with flags not showing up.
for example if the studio name in the list is " Warner Brothers " than the file has to be named exactly like that (Warner Brothers.png) and not warner brothers.pnp

you can try to make one and see how it goes, it's very easy and if you have questions you can ask me anytime.
i make my upgrades in 322x218 ( double size ) - it get a bit bigger filesize, but the icon is a bit sharper...
but the 161x109 works great too Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-06-18, 18:13)schimi2k Wrote: i make my upgrades in 322x218 ( double size ) - it get a bit bigger filesize, but the icon is a bit sharper...
but the 161x109 works great too Smile

thats what i thought too, what if in future a skin decides to display bigger icons on the screen or how the impact of 4k,5k and 8k tv's will be regarding the icons, might be a problem if the icons are too small then but that's the size they seem to have been done from the beginning of xbmc.

to be honest, i have no idea

Rofl
me neither Big Grin but thats how we work XD

Is it possible that the stars are displayed in yellow without changing the color of the skin?, I like the color of the stars of this picture:

But the rest of letters and icons of the skin I like blue and others clear colors, but the stars I don't like in these colors jeje, there would be some way to change an .xml file so that the star is always displayed in yellow?

Sorry for my bad english Sad

Thanks.
@neurosis

do you have a coloured dolby atmos flag ?
(2015-06-23, 08:25)Eisi2005 Wrote: @neurosis

do you have a coloured dolby atmos flag ?

no not yet, i am not sure if atmos logos are supported by any skin as of now as atmos audio streams are being recognized as aac by kodi
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19