Walkthrough for Setting up Music
Is there a good walkthrough anywhere for setting up the Music section. I have figured out how to tag my files and download the art with cd art manager and when i go into the music section i can get it set up play a song hit a button and it goes back to some odd format with no art in it. Any help would be appreciated , I am using aeon mq 4 frodo.

Thanks
What is it that you specifically want to do? If you give me a bit more information I'll try my best to help.
Thats a good question I would like to be able to click on music and have all the fancy artwork and fan art that i see in all the pictures. What add ons do i need and stuff like that, and how do i set tthem up.

Thanks
Have you already scanned your music files into your music library, as described in this wiki article? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library
Artrafael is right, setting up and scanning your library is the first step.

I would also recommend making sure that your music is tagged correctly, as this will make a massive difference to how your library will scan, and ultimately how your collection will be displayed.

You need to make sure that library mode is switched on aswell.

For the artwork I would recommend the CDart manager add-on which automatically scans for and downloads any artwork available; but again how well your files are tagged will determine how succsesful it is at doing this.

The rest is just playing with the different settings and personal preference really. Views, Lyrics etc, but if you have any questions around this just ask.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Walkthrough for Setting up Music0