Repeated Library cleans, no Movies TVshows Menu & Crash after 1 play
Hi,

I updated via NitoTV from Eden to Frodo (Not any Beta/RC Frodo's), since then I get repeating "Cleaning Librarys" slightly annoying, can live with but I can only watch on media file if I watch another it reboots.

Also and I'm thinking this is either the Main problem or a feature deprecation, I can no longer have Movies or TV Shows on my main menu, I get Videos instead... I use to have all 3.

In the config section there was a section to disable them appearing on the main menu but they are now greyed out which led me to think this is a feature deprecated?

However that means I can no longer have my nice TV wide banners or my lovely Big fanart for my movies (displayed by Not watched and listed by date).

in the XBMC logo file there is this which makes me think is the vert skin deprecated?
Quote:00:39:46 T:133308416 ERROR: unable to load:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/skin.confluence-vertical/720p/DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

these are other logo entries:
Quote:00:27:29 T:276303872 ERROR: Failed to open(//Just In/Music) opendir call failed with "NFS: READDIRPLUS of //Just In failed with NFS3ERR_NOTDIR(-20)"
00:39:59 T:120852480 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting add
00:40:24 T:133308416 ERROR: Control 500 in window 10002 has been asked to focus, but it can't
(2013-03-01, 16:56)iXBMCatv2Stylee Wrote: Also and I'm thinking this is either the Main problem or a feature deprecation, I can no longer have Movies or TV Shows on my main menu, I get Videos instead... I use to have all 3.

Are you sure you have scanned some files to library? These options won't show up until xbmc has som shows or movies to put in there Wink
Yes they were large library's in Eden, I'm happy to start over.

If I go into video, the 2 red library icons are there and setup but nothing new is getting added, which seems to relate to what you said.

I have cut the database files to my PC and I'm hoping XBMC.will re- initialise new empty ones?

If not I will just past them back and chmod chown to correct permissions.

This may stop the constant Cleaning library problem.
full debug log (wiki) needed.
I thought the removing database files worked since the Movie and TV links reappeared but it just rebooted and they were gone again.

I will try to get a Debug file, but it really will be full of stuff that well, looks personal like pathnames and filenames.

Is there no auto redaction facility?
It appears to have been a plugin called Watchdog which is too much for my ATV2 to handle. On disabling it, my little black crashed once more and so far has gone back to being stable.

It was installed ages ago when I had Eden.

I would have posted a debug file but there was too many pathname getDirs to redact.

Thank you all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repeated Library cleans, no Movies TVshows Menu & Crash after 1 play0