OS X Since Frodo update cant conrol system volume etc...
Big Grin 
Hi there,

I have no control of system volume meaning when I turn down volume via keyboard in XBMC it controlled the system master volume... Meaning XBMC volume down & sytem in sync... This worked in Eden...

Also XBMC wants you to use its screensaver not the system sleep screen.... Cant put screen to sleep on all my systems...

Thanks All...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
Both are options being tweaked for the future. It's a fine balance between user request, controls, options, etc. I'm not sure on ETA.
thanks bud good to hear its being worked on, was working in Eden though...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
Well, they're not bugs, just design decisions that are being tweaked. I'll be honest, the keyboard volume thing bugs me a bit too, but there was a very good and logical reason it was done. I think there will be an option or something to toggle the behavior. As for the screen saver, that's something that has been in debate for most of the different OSes for XBMC about what should be master, OS or XBMC, when it comes to screen saver and energy savings. I'm not sure what the plan is for that one, though.
I learn something new everyday cheers, cross fingers they implement as options in XBMC then people can choose which one to use...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
The Audio Mixer add-on offers system volume control - a workaround while wait for something easier to use

I convinced Elgato to add code for a system volume increase (when up volume was pressed) and EyeTV was already at maximum "app" volume. Works really well ... e.g for those times when you started the app (and sat down) and forgot to first increase sys vol Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since Frodo update cant conrol system volume etc...0