• 22(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
I didn't even realize there was an Android tv app

Sent from my ONE A2005
(2017-04-26, 03:12)twinpeaks Wrote: I know I'm asking a lot - and my Q5 Pro I don't think could do it because Chrome struggles - but on my Windows machine ... would it be possible to load up 2nd, 3rd, and 4th games as they allow in a PC browser?

.. tiptoes away quietly ...

Unfortunately, this will probably never happen -- I'm watching the traffic as I stream the HOUvORL and RSLvDAL games concurrently and their web-player actually plays both full streams (at a lower bandwidth) and sticks them together in the UI.

A kodi plugin cannot make that sort of thing happen on its own -- it can really only display menus and then tell kodi what stream to play. Kodi would need to add the ability to play concurrent streams at the same time in order to make it work -- that would be an awesome feature though.
(2017-05-05, 15:47)twinpeaks Wrote: I do believe that "Favorite Team" also adjusts some of the emails you get from MLS. I get DC United content from MLS and no other team - it's got to be coming from that selection.

No, really, it just sets your favourite team's pic as priority. This has nothing to do with the actual favorite feature in the MLS app.
I guess I miss the point of all of this if I have to have a paid subscription anyway. Oh well.....skimming 30 pages for nothing.

Sent from my VS990
(2017-05-26, 03:46)drivenyam Wrote: I guess I miss the point of all of this if I have to have a paid subscription anyway. Oh well.....skimming 30 pages for nothing.

Sent from my VS990 (typie typie)

Sorry you had to spend all that time reading. Of course you have to pay for it; the very first post says its for a paid service:

(2013-03-03, 03:26)micahg Wrote: I've written an Add-on for the MLS Live pay service (Major League Soccer).

Why would you even post that message? Its the leagues product -- this addon just allows you to use it on Kodi -- if you don't like the price, go speak with them.

Honestly, what do you expect to accomplish saying something like that? I normally avoid engaging these sorts of posts but I just do not understand where you are coming from.

Update: To make this unequivocally clear, I've further updated post #1 so that it states a paid subscription is required. You're welcome.
Unfortunately another confused and ill-informed user.

---Edit---
and ungrateful.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I am sure this is somewhere in the thread and I have just missed it. Did MLS do something to the addon capabilities that changed its abilities to go around "location" services?
Yeah, sadly, they did. They switched from Neulion to MLBAM and its much more serious about geolocation.

That being said, MLB, NHL and MLS all use the same backend systems, so I'm sure you can do some googling to find a solution, but there isn't anything the addon can do. Sorry.
Hey y'all. I'm new to Kodi and just downloaded the MLS Live app. I already have an account, but can't get the app to bump me to a log in screen. It just says to enter the email in settings, but I can't figure out for the life of me where specifically in settings to enter it. Any advice?
Press 'c' on MLS live (or long click)

Sent from my ONE A2005
Where? I just have the Amazon Firestick remote and I don't see a "c" anywhere.
(2017-08-08, 04:02)can361 Wrote: Where? I just have the Amazon Firestick remote and I don't see a "c" anywhere.
Long click then. This isn't specific to the MLS add-on. Google 'Kodi add-on settings' and you'll probably find a video showing it.

Sent from my ONE A2005
Hi Micah. There is no way for me to pay for a MLS Live subscription, as the site no longer allows users to do so. So when I use the MLS app in Kodi, it gives me an error message when I sign in with my email and password. Is there any fix for this? Thank you for your time.
And will this app still be usable when ESPN+ takes over MLS Live on April 12?
No and no. If you have an account already then the non blacked out games will work for free until ESPN launches.

I live in Canada so it doesn't work at all for me anymore because all games are blacked out in Canada.

I'd email MLS live or MLS support's Twitter account to see if they can create an account for you.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1