Web Interface - Browse and Play Trailers
HI, Sorry for the lack of replies.. I bailed out of the local db version as the db files don't hold all the information the SQL one does..
sorry!
I've updated slightly..

now have the option to refresh the video library (even when external to your home network.. needs portforwarding though) and an option to play the movies on specific XBMC clients.
Nice can you update your git so i can pull the last changes?
Hi All, I've just updated this to get round a stupid problem i was having with getting the fanart and posters from he database..It now makes API calls to TMDB for the posters and fanart (which does slow things down a little).

I've no idea how to use Git.. it completely perplexes me so i'll make a new zip file available if there is still any interest.

At the moment you need to go in and replace your MYSQL info in each of the PHP files... I'll make some sort of config page for it eventually.
hello all! i loved this interface so much, i modified it a bit and fixed some issues i personally had. if you like it, i can upload it, with the permission of the original author, and share it with the community!
would love a copy of your ammendded interface
i have added TV pages and have added total time watched for movies and tv. i will slowly convert this to a localhost trakt.tv type but with extra features to work side by side with kodi Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web Interface - Browse and Play Trailers0