Unable to see the full installer window
Hi, trying to intall XbmcBuntu for the first time (currently XBMC on Windows). I've created the installer USB, but when I select the option to install, the resolution is so low that i can't see the full screen - the buttons along the bottom are not visible.

I've tried selecting the forced 120x120 dpi boot option, but it's no better

I've also tried moving the window so I can see the bottom & right, but by the time I can see it, I can't see enough of the left hand side to allow me to know what options I'm picking.

The video card is, if I recall correctly, GeForce 8300

Any workaround for this?

thanks!
ok, through using the move window option, tabbing, and (quite literally) blind faith, I've managed to get through the install steps.

One quick question though; will it be obvious once installation is complete? I'm currently presented with a series of screen shots and some text to the left.
Will it come up / reboot once done, or is there something off-screen I can't see telling me the progress?

thanks!
To move a window try pressing and holding down <Alt> and then you can move the window by click-dragging anywhere in the window
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for the tip! Will remember that one

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to see the full installer window0