Raspberry Pi Airplay not working
1. AirPlay mirroring not supported: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=AirPlay
2. I believe you need to use a different port for the remote app.
Nahh - 1. is true

2. is just bs

The problem is with ios then. If you activate the proxy and it uses it for local traffic then its nothing we can do about (and its totally understandable that you can't reach your lan when the traffic is routed to the proxy in the internet first ...).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
AP mirroring works at least in some cases using the proxy because I've found I can AP and AP mirror youtube videos flawlessly in Chrome or by using the Youtube app though the XbmcRemote app connection still fails when I switch to it- I did previously try changing to other ports but got the same results!

After updating the tv iplayer apps today (the apps I am having problems with), I see now that I can AP mirror the audio content of a programme on 2 of the apps but no video, could this mean then that not all local traffic is being routed to the proxy!?

My friend using the same version of ios (6.1.3) same iPad but an AppleTV is able to AP mirror (not AP) full content from the iplayer apps behind the same proxy no problem at all!
AP mirror is a completly different story and is not supported by XBMC. Whatever you see on XBMC is either AT (AirTuens - music stream) or AP (AirPlay - Video/Pictures).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi Airplay not working0