Best skin on aTV 2 with Frodo
Hello

I have searched a lot on the internet about the best skin on aTV 2 with Frodo installed.

Unfortunately I haven't found much, mainly old stuff..

So which skin is the best for ATV 2 with Frodo installed? (if it makes a difference, then it is running on 5.2 (iOS 6.1)..

The reason I want to find the best skin is because confluence lag and right now I run the Quarts skin, but it is still missing the smoothness when scrolling through a library. I'm new to run XBMC on aTV, so perhaps it's just hardware limitation and it will continue to lag no matter what, but many on the net have shared good results.. But again many posts was from Eden, so... Is it Frodo on 5.2? Or do I need to find a better skin. :-)

In advance, thanks. :-)
You'd be best off posting in the iOS forums.... That way you'd hit the biggest ( ios savvy ) audience who might be in a position to answer. However for my ATV I'm using confluence, however I'm replacing my ATVs with possibly Intel NUC i3 's since I need to stream hd video mpeg2 from a pair of HD homerun primes an the ATV2 just isn't up to the task. Neither are the raspberry pies nor the iPad2 I have.

Linky: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=137
davilla: "...then all will be clear and everyone will go "hollysh**, I can't believe this happened"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best skin on aTV 2 with Frodo0