Disable Shutdown Message on boot
I use the Pi on pure RPC so I dont have to have the device accessible, but if the power is lost to it, it prompts that you should shut it down. Is there a way to disable this alert? I see that Raspbmc was asked this same question about a month ago (Feb 3 2013) and figured this would be thrown in as an option on XBMC soon..?

Also I see that people are modding the default skin to hide the dialogs for various other things.. can this too be an option?
This can be done in Raspbmc Settings.
I apologize for not being familiar with this stuff, its all still new to me. How would I go about setting up? By Raspbmc, you do not mean XBMC, correct? I believe I am on v12 (System Information says unknown git) and its not giving me any options for that.

EDIT: Facepalm. I failed soo bad on that one. I found it, once I cleaned my glasses.. Thanks!
(2013-03-06, 23:39)Sam.Nazarko Wrote: This can be done in Raspbmc Settings.
could you please inform where in the settings that could be done?
I just extensively searched the setting for this and could not find anything related.
Raspbmc settings (addon) - System Configuration - Disable unsafe shut down warning

Don´t know why one should disable it though?
(2013-12-10, 19:30)miappa Wrote: Raspbmc settings (addon) - System Configuration - Disable unsafe shut down warning

Don´t know why one should disable it though?
I want to disable it as I am living in the 3rd world and power outage is quite frequent...

I guess in "AMBER" skin there is no way to disable this feature as there seems to be no "Programs > Raspberry Settings". I had to go back to "CONFLUENCE" skin to get it done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Shutdown Message on boot0