Bello v1.5.5

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.67 Average
Thread Closed
relyter Offline
(2013-03-09 00:57)nessus Wrote:  ...
The home music button always goes to library mode and remembers the library mode position. For music files i can add a separated button that goes always to music files or i can put a option in settings that you can choose where the "Music" button leads. I'll think about it.
That's by design in those views thus the fixed positions for the blue glow, poster, and plot info. Maybe in future will add one more wall view with the classic navigation way without glows and info.

Those changes would be really great.
(This post was last modified: 2013-03-09 11:47 by relyter.)
find
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2013-03-09 11:01)peppe_sr Wrote:  you are right.... i wasn't too clear. here is a video.
http://youtu.be/Pk2g3fTXMP0
when text go in horizzontal no problem, in vertical or diagonal it has some artefacts. here xbmc is windowed but on fullscreen i have the same results. don't know if a log could help!
Aha... i see what you mean, but i am a little confuse here or i don't know my own skinBig Grin. How did you got that screen in Music Files ?. When you are Music Files and the content is songs the skin it's supposed to show "Years" - "Song Files Names" - "Duration" in the list. Why do you have "Song Files Names" and "File Size" ?. Maybe a debug log could be more helpful.

Thanks for the feedback

(2013-03-09 11:01)peppe_sr Wrote:  ......do you think to use transifex for translations?
Yes..... when the skin will be ready for the official repo.

Cheers
Nessus
find
Baswazz Offline
Fan
When i do install from zip on my Pi it get the message install failed. i just downloaded the master.zip from github.

Edit:
I tried it a second time. And it did work.

One thing i miss, is recently added in movies submenu on the homescreen.

On the Pi, when i switch views, i have to switch back to the homescreen when i select the 3d view, because it does not work before i switch to the home screen.

Frontend : Running on AMD Fusion A6-3500
Frontend : Raspberry PI (Raspbmc)
Remote : Motorola Nyxboard Hybrid (revised) / Boxee remote
Ziggo TV Channel Logo Pack (Dutch)
(This post was last modified: 2013-03-09 15:18 by Baswazz.)
find
lcapriotti Offline
a.k.a Luigi, Team-XBMC XBMCbuntu Dev
Wow, what a nice and clean skin!

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

[Image: badge.gif]
find
TheLegendOfMart Offline
Love this skin, its everything I want in an XBMC skin.
find
Nander Offline
Wow, this is almost too good to be true. Such a ridiculously good-looking skin.

Unfortunately it seems to be a bit too demanding for the ATV2 and keeps crashing. Almost makes me want to get something a bit more capable just to be able to use this skin. Smile
find
thatguy7669 Offline
hey nessus...

one other little thing i noticed is that the "hide system" button is linked to "hide weather". if i try to hide the system button, nothng happens except for system and weather being marked as hidden. my quick fix for now is to manually edit the guisettings.xml. even then the system button isn't marked as hidden in the settings menu. if i then activate "hide system", "hide weather" also lights up and both weateher and system are missing on home screen. if i unmark one of the two buttons, both are then marked as not hidden , but system is.

it works for me, but some people might get confused. Smile
find
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2013-03-09 14:30)Baswazz Wrote:  One thing i miss, is recently added in movies submenu on the homescreen.

On the Pi, when i switch views, i have to switch back to the homescreen when i select the 3d view, because it does not work before i switch to the home screen.
Its on the choice "My Movies" in sub menu.
Maybe you have to wait a little on the Pi because that view it has to load about 35-40 posters in one screen or maybe that view is to heavy for Raspberry Pi.

(2013-03-09 22:04)Nander Wrote:  Unfortunately it seems to be a bit too demanding for the ATV2 and keeps crashing. Almost makes me want to get something a bit more capable just to be able to use this skin. Smile
That's strange. As far as know from my tests the skin runs smoothly on low end systems although i don't have a ATV to test it.

(2013-03-09 23:15)thatguy7669 Wrote:  hey nessus...
one other little thing i noticed is that the "hide system" button is linked to "hide weather". if i try to hide the system button, nothng happens except for system and weather being marked as hidden. my quick fix for now is to manually edit the guisettings.xml. even then the system button isn't marked as hidden in the settings menu. if i then activate "hide system", "hide weather" also lights up and both weateher and system are missing on home screen. if i unmark one of the two buttons, both are then marked as not hidden , but system is.

it works for me, but some people might get confused. Smile
God catch thatguy7669 Wink. That's my fault in skin settings code. I will fix it to the next push to github.

Thanks to all for the good words Smile

Cheers
Nessus
find
Smobbo Offline
It looks great and works good on my raspberry pi! Only the little animation of the text in list view (in moves up and down a bit) is slow.
The slide view is beautiful!
I agree with the earlier posted comment that pressing up in 'my tv-shows' to exit is not intuitive. On every other screen you use the back button, so it seems logical to use it there to Smile!

Keep up the great work Smile!
find
jamesdm Offline
The skin is great really great you must be proud.
Thanks!!!
find
lcapriotti Offline
a.k.a Luigi, Team-XBMC XBMCbuntu Dev
May I submit my wishlist:

* adjustable background transparency - it seems too dark to me now, I'd prefer to see the fanart more clearly
* bigger poster/picture in the list view

Again, congrats!

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

[Image: badge.gif]
(This post was last modified: 2013-03-10 20:40 by lcapriotti.)
find
peppe_sr Offline
Fan
(2013-03-09 13:19)nessus Wrote:  Aha... i see what you mean, but i am a little confuse here or i don't know my own skinBig Grin. How did you got that screen in Music Files ?. When you are Music Files and the content is songs the skin it's supposed to show "Years" - "Song Files Names" - "Duration" in the list. Why do you have "Song Files Names" and "File Size" ?. Maybe a debug log could be more helpful.

Thanks for the feedback

i really don't know. i go through music, file in my folders and stop.
i thinked that it depends from tags in music file list settings but i'm not sure (i really don't know if they works only for library or also for files), but according with xbmc wiki i do some shot!
in track naming tamplate - right i have %D. the strange thing is that i use %F the file name is shown, with %I and %D the size is shown, with other tags it is blank (but my files are tagged with years, artist, genre etc....). if it is blank nothing is shown.......
last think i have the same result with confluece and aeon nox. so i think it depends from xbmc.

(2013-03-09 13:19)nessus Wrote:  Yes..... when the skin will be ready for the official repo.

Cheers
Nessus

do you think usefull if i start the translation on an xml file "in the old way"?

Peppe
find
Pitbull_Raven Offline
Hi. Skin looks good. Congrats. I want to try it, but unfortunately I can't figure out how to add your repo to xbmc. I usually add them via zip. Can anyone tell me how to add a Git repo to XBMC?
find
Smobbo Offline
(2013-03-10 18:15)Pitbull_Raven Wrote:  Hi. Skin looks good. Congrats. I want to try it, but unfortunately I can't figure out how to add your repo to xbmc. I usually add them via zip. Can anyone tell me how to add a Git repo to XBMC?

Just go the the github site and download the zip file. Then install through zip.
No auto updating this way, but it is the easiest Wink
find
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
Beta 2 is on github see Change Log for details

Cheers
Nessus
(This post was last modified: 2013-03-11 01:36 by nessus.)
find
Thread Closed