XBMC library not upgrading from sickbeard
I've seen a couple of weird issues with XBMC since upgrading to 12:

1. XBMC isn't updating its library when a new episode is downloaded via Sickbeard. It used to update just fine with ver 11. I do see the notification in XBMC when an episode has downloaded.

2. The rss scrolling newsfeed is showing very old topics. I am seeing this on both of my XBMC machines and am guessing it's related to their server move and not actually with Frodo.

Thanks,

Doug
I'm having the exact same problem.

It was working when I had upgraded from Eden -> beta -> RCs -> Final. I was having issues with posters not scraping so i blew everything away including my library, re-installed and re-scraped everything. Since I've done that I'm getting the download notifications from SB, but the library is not updating anymore. I haven't touched the config of SB at all.
(2013-03-08, 17:26)dgcurtis Wrote: 2. The rss scrolling newsfeed is showing very old topics. I am seeing this on both of my XBMC machines and am guessing it's related to their server move and not actually with Frodo.

This was a problem on the feedburner site rather than XBMC. It is now resolved there and you should see current news items on http://feeds.feedburner.com/xbmc
Yep. RSS feed looks good now.
The issue with SB was/is probably that it's still using the old HTTPAPI to access XBMC, which won't work any more. Also SB needs to be updated for XBMC to remove references to "TBN" files and have them replaced with JPG files as TBN's are no longer supported.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC library not upgrading from sickbeard0