youtube add play all in playlist
Hello All,

I have ubuntu 12.04 with xbmc 12 and youtube addon all latest versions.

When I go to my playlists in the youtube add and bring on context menu, select play all, nothing happens. When I go into the playlist I can play each video one by one but the playlist does not continue. I have also turned on automatically play next video in the video settings.

I have searched for the way to get it going for half a day, I see that people have this problem on/off but none of the solutions worked for me. Can anyone help?

BW,

B
yes, me too! Confused

how can i "play all" against an youtube search? is this possible?

I've xbmc 12.0, and have enabled "Play next video automatically" per this.

it still does not play the next item from an youtube search. Is this feature not available yet? Please advise? thx..

(I asked the same as #3042 , adding here as it seems relevant )
Just enter into the playlist u want to play right click on the first video (context menu ) select PLAY FROM HERE.
this will play all the videos on the playlist
XBMC Fever..
you can add playlist very easily in youtube

watch movies online[/quote]
(2013-03-10, 05:18)fouad796 Wrote: Just enter into the playlist u want to play right click on the first video (context menu ) select PLAY FROM HERE.

Right, that is just playing your youtube playlist. (thank you for that info, btw). I was hoping for the capability to play all the videos from your youtube search. Say you search for "Harlem Shake" , and you start playing one from your search result. After that one finishes, it will automatically play the remaining results one after another, if left alone that is. (well, at least play the first 10 of the results?)

Those of you who might have used the youtube app by nowhereman on Roku may know how awesome this feature is. (albeit Roku was later forced by google to remove this private channel - this was the BEST youtube experience I ever had!)
(2013-03-10, 07:27)evuraan Wrote:
(2013-03-10, 05:18)fouad796 Wrote: Just enter into the playlist u want to play right click on the first video (context menu ) select PLAY FROM HERE.

Right, that is just playing your youtube playlist. (thank you for that info, btw). I was hoping for the capability to play all the videos from your youtube search. Say you search for "Harlem Shake" , and you start playing one from your search result. After that one finishes, it will automatically play the remaining results one after another, if left alone that is. (well, at least play the first 10 of the results?)

Those of you who might have used the youtube app by nowhereman on Roku may know how awesome this feature is. (albeit Roku was later forced by google to remove this private channel - this was the BEST youtube experience I ever had!)

Not sure if this feature is available in xbmc youtube addon .you can put a request for this feature in youtube addon thread i guess
XBMC Fever..
Hello Fouad,

Yes, I tried that as well but nothing is happening. I go to the first video in the playlist and bring up the context menu, select play from here but the videos won't start playing. I am a linux newbie, what can I do to find out why?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
youtube add play all in playlist1