Change the amount of time a cover, at the start of play back is displayed for?
Is there a way to change the amount of time a cover (and the rest of it), at the start of play back is displayed for? Currently it's all displayed for 10 seconds when a video file is started from the start. I personally feel this a to be a bit long and would like to change it to a quicker period of time.
Big Grin I've also been feeling it's a bit long, watched more videos than usual this weekend.

1 - You can turn it off via settings as in screenie (Excuse wierd colours, but am including user selecable font colours ATM)

2 - You can edit VideoFullScreen.xml Find and change the 10 in snippet below +/- Line 9

Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideInfoStartOSD) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Player.time,10) + !Window.IsVisible(VideoOSD) + !substring(Player.Filenameandpath,extras/Intro/XBMC-Intro-Video.mkv,right)</visible>

3 - Wait for me to change it down to about 5 seconds (Need to test what I prefer)

Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thanks!

EDIT: after a bit of playing around, I've decided to stick with a setting of 3 (three). It fades away as it ticks across to four seconds. It plays long enough so you can have a quick read of all the info. It no longer feels like it's getting in the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change the amount of time a cover, at the start of play back is displayed for?0