Win N00b cant get movies showing
Im at a loss here. Im running the latest xc version on windows eight. On the main screen it says there is 15 movies, 0 watched, 15 and nwatched. When I click on movies it brings me to a blank scren as if no movies are there. I believe ive set up the movie folders correctly. I.e. year in the movie title etc. But there is nothing coming up.

Tv shows are working fine for me but im at a loss here. Any help would be much appreciated
What is "xc"? Are you referring to "XBMC"? If so, you have to scan your movies into the library before they are listed under the "Movies" option. Otherwise, you have to use the "Files" option under "Videos".
Ive scanned the files in the movies section already. ..
Enable debug log (wiki)ging, run a library update, upload the contents of your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
Thanks for your time guys, much appreciated.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3543
Are you sure you've set content for your top-level movies folder with "Movies" as the content type and a movie scraper, such as "The Movie Database" or "Universal Movie Scraper"? I don't see any movie files being scanned in your log.
Ive used ember media manager and it has scraped the movie info and now on the main menu of zbmc it says ive 66 unwatched movies but when I click into movies nothing comes up nor does it come up when I click title.
What's strange is that when I click on director or year thay information comes up. Any idea why the titles wouldnt appear?
I still haven't managed to sort this out.

Even when I click to update library I can see the movies being scraped ie. movietitle.avi in the top right hand corner. But still doesn't appear there.

As you can see, it is scraping actors names and other information but wont display the movie names or files in the title section of movies.

I don't know what I've done wrong, as said above i've used ember media manager, also in couchpotato it shows up the names of the movies in the manage section,.
Anybody?
Still no fix?

Folder structure is as follows.

Movies/film name (year)/ film name (year).avi

and i've set the folder preference in xbmc that its seperate folder for each film.
Only other suggestion - clear out folders of everything other than the movie file, ditch ember and let xbmc internal scraper do its thing.
reinstall xbmc and try again making sure to do the things in post 6?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
N00b cant get movies showing0